Bitcoin Price Technical Analysis: Aiming For $1400

Bitcoin Price Technical Analysis: Aiming For $1400   Bitcoin price could push for more gains as bulls remain in control but profit-taking could happen around the $1400 area. Bitcoin Price Key Highlights Bitcoin price is testing record highs around the $1350 area as predicted in the earlier article. Price could be in for more gains…

Details

Which Crypto to Mine After Ethereum’s PoS Begins?

Which Crypto to Mine After Ethereum’s PoS Begins?   Zooko Wilcox, the CEO of Zerocoin Electric Coin Company (ZECC), the development team behind the anonymous cryptocurrency Zcash, revealed that Slush Pool, the world’s first Bitcoin mining pool, added support for Zcash. In a public statement, Slush Pool announced: We have introduced support for Zcash mining…

Details

Bitcoin Price Tripled in Last One Year

Bitcoin Price Tripled in Last One Year   In April of 2016, Bitcoin price averaged at around $420 on most major Bitcoin exchange markets. Since then, over a period of 12 months, Bitcoin price tripled, increasing from $420 to $1257. As previously reported, Bitcoin price is nearing its all-time high price set at $1,277, primarily…

Details

How Bitcoin Reaches a Decision

How Bitcoin Reaches a Decision   Some 70% of miners have now made a decision on whether to support segregated witnesses (segwit) or Bitcoin Unlimited, a proposal which simply increases the blocksize as set by nodes and miners. It’s not clear what the other 30% of miners are waiting for, but it will be interesting…

Details

BitFury CEO Talks Bitcoin Mining, Blockchain, SegWit And More

BitFury CEO Talks Bitcoin Mining, Blockchain, SegWit And More   Cointelegraph spoke to Valery Vavilov, BitFury CEO, about mining, government Blockchain implementation, the first SegWit block mined and future plans of his company. Bitfury is one of the leading Blockchain technology companies and one of the largest private infrastructure providers in the Blockchain ecosystem. It…

Details

What’s to Do Before Ethereum Enters ‘Metropolis’?

What’s to Do Before Ethereum Enters ‘Metropolis’? Ethereum is over the hump, moving towards the third of its four planned stages of development to further the groundwork for its so-called ‘world computer’. The next stage, called Metropolis, fuses a motley bunch of technical changes that might seem a bit random, but will pave the way for future updates that…

Details

Bitcoin Price Nears All-Time High at $1,277, Led by Japan

Bitcoin Price Nears All-Time High at $1,277, Led by Japan   Bitcoin price is nearing its all-time high price, prior to the official decision of the US Securities Exchange Commission to decline the Winklevoss twins’ Bitcoin ETF COIN set at $1,277. On Saturday, the global Bitcoin exchange market opened at $1,257, maintaining Friday’s momentum. On…

Details

The Need for Bitcoin Evangelists and How to Be One

The Need for Bitcoin Evangelists and How to Be One If Bitcoin stands any chance of growing, it needs to be known. This is where Bitcoin evangelists come in, who are responsible for promoting a wider scale adoption and use of the cryptocurrency. The initial signs are promising as the crypto’s awareness and ownership is going…

Details